Membership makes a difference
Become an Member of East Tennessee's only community owned natural foods grocery store!
We encourage you to become a Fair Share Member through the purchase of 8 or more shares, therefore building the cooperative's equity base and giving you the opportunity to a patronage refund in profitable years.
You can also start your Membership subscription with a single $25 share purchase. Members are required to purchase at least one share annually to remain active in cooperative decisions and to receive Member benefits.
As a Member of Three Rivers Market you are sharing in the responsibilities and benefits of a community-owned business. Fill out a share application today!
Responsibilities of Membership
· Patronize the cooperative; give your business to your business
· Promote the cooperative to others - tell your friends and neighbors about Three Rivers Market
· Protect the business interests of the cooperative by purchasing your yearly share on time
· Stay informed of what is happening at the cooperative - read the Newsletter and eNews
· Learn about cooperatives and the Cooperative Principles and objectives
· Attend the Annual Meeting
Current Benefits of Membership
· Participate in the Patronage Refund in profitable years (after meeting the Fair Share requirement)
· Receive a 10% discount on volume purchases
· Take advantage of variable Member discounts, such as a 10%discount on all Local items throughout the store, including local organic produce and dairy products, locally made foods, TRM deli foods and many others
· Exercise your opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors and vote in elections
· Receive a discount on Three Rivers Market newsletter advertising