June 10, 2009

Simple Mom Cloth Diapering Resource

Go here if you have ever considered cloth diapering or are wanting to know more about it. Simple Mom has created a wonderful resource for anything and everything you could ever need to know about cloth diapering. Probably my favorite tip among the ones listed was that people who cloth diaper love to talk about it.  This is so true!

We began cloth diapering when our daughter was about 6 months old, and it was much easier than everyone makes it out to be.  While we didn’t exclusively cloth diaper, we did use them about 80% of the time and saved a ton of money.  If it were not for the help of Sunny at Cutie Tooties, I don’t know if I would have gotten off to such a good start.  She took the time to answer my questions and help us find the right diapers for our needs.  She has a local store in Knoxville, but she also has an internet business.  I encourage you to check out her site here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you happened to post this AND I happened to see it!!

    ReplyDelete