August 4, 2009

Tip of the day

Bring a pair of socks. When shopping for kids shoes, pack a pair or two of socks in your purse. I can't tell you how many times I have made it to the store only to realize that I forgot to pack the type of socks that our daughter would be wearing with the shoes. We only buy one or two pairs of shoes for each size she wears (we are blessed to have many hand me downs from friends). Therefore, we want the shoes we do buy to fit well. Having the socks on hand keeps me from running back to the store to make a return later, thereby also saving my gas and time!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot socks the other day... plus I live in Hawaii, so I think my kids forgot what socks were anyway, and now I am stuck with shoes that don't fit my oldest, he already wore them the first day of school.... thank goodness for craigslist though....

    ReplyDelete