- Go here to learn how to make homemade microwave popcorn with a brown paper bag and popcorn.
- Check out this post—do you have gaps in your stockpile storage? Be sure to read all of the comments!
- These crayon mixers make great little gifts for kids. My cousin did some heart shaped ones for her daughters to add to their Valentine’s for their classmates.
- Go here for some ideas on using less meat and reducing the cost of your groceries. We have at least one supper a week that is meatless and do a lot of the stretching idea that she proposes. Because we prefer to buy local and organic, we are able to save money by using less and not wasting.
- Go here for 3 Unconventional Ways to Fight the Flu.
Have a great weekend!