October 30, 2009

A little light reading

  • I liked this post from Mindy about couponers and non-couponers in the check-out lane.  I try to tell the people behind me, “I just want to let you know that my transaction might take a little longer if you are in a hurry.”  Sometimes they give me rude looks and huff off and other times they are super nice.  Regardless of how they act, I try to thank them after I pay for their patience (whether they actually were patient or not, it sends a message). 
  • Go here to learn how to make a canning jar pin cushion.  This might be a nice addition to a gift basket for a friend you know who likes to sew.

I know, it is a short list this week.  Share any articles or posts you think that readers would like to check out in the comments section.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment