October 19, 2009

Meal Planning Monday


Breakfasts--Cereal, Soaked Oatmeal, Egg dishes, Cheese Toast, Muffins, yogurt and fruit
Lunches--Leftovers, salads, soups, sandwiches
Snacks--Homemade popcorn, crackers, dried peaches and pears, frozen blueberries and strawberries, cheese

Suppers

Monday--Veggie meal of turnip, collard and mustard greens; roasted sweet potatoes, green beans, salad greens, and cranberry beans. If I have the time, I'll also try to make cornbread. I can't really imagine beans or greens without it!
Tuesday--Pasta with either sauce or pesto.
Wednesday--I have the night off from making food for the children at church tonight, as the older adult group is making it for them. Our daughter will eat there, and hubby and I will have either leftovers or something simple from the freezer.
Thursday--Stir Fry, Asian inspired soup
Friday--Hot dogs on the camp fire with baked beans and smores
Saturday--Venison steaks, potatoes, and corn
Sunday--Dinner out for Hubby's birthday, homemade petit fours (it will be my first time to make them, so wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment