November 20, 2009

Half Off Monogrammed Ralph Lauren Towels

ralph lauren towels

Common Sense with Money reports that the Neiman Marcus Monogrammed towel deal is back this year.  I’ve contemplated getting in on this deal the last couple of years.  My sister could use some extra towels at her house and they’d make a nice gift for her.  The only problem is that we decided to only buy for the children this year at Christmas.  Hmmm, am I willing to store them until her birthday next year??  Let us know if you’ve bought these towels before and what you think.  All of the reviews I’ve seen thus far have been positive.  See the info from Mercedes below:

Neiman Marcus is offering Monogrammed Ralph Lauren Towels for 50% off.  You can get free shipping on your order by using the code NMSHIP and gift wrap is free as well!

Just to give a bit of background, this is the third year I share this deal with my readers.  In the past readers have loved this deal because it is been an affordable way to give what most would seem a luxurious gift (personalized towels) for less than $16.50.  I have bought some of these towels, my mom has bought these towels.  I love the huge bath sheets and can say I have been satisfied with them.  If you have bought these in the past please share your experience with other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment