November 13, 2009

Tip of the day

Look out for each other.  Last year, a dear friend told me that she had found organic chickens marked down at the grocery she shops at fairly often.  I expressed interest in getting some, and she said that if she were to ever find more than she could use she'd pick me up some.  Soon after that time, she let me know that she had a couple that I could pick up from her, and I was so pleased to do so.  It was such a sweet gesture because to me it represented how wonderful a community can be.  We look out for, educate, and share with each other in so many ways.  Next time you're in the store and find something you know a friend has been looking for, give her a ring to ask if she wants you to pick up that item and save her a trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment