December 30, 2009

Tip of the day

Order with friends.  One of the ways that I save money on purchases is to order with friends.  When I order seeds, I order with at least another friend or family member to save on shipping.  When I order cheese, I purchase a case with a couple of friends in order to get a case discount at Three Rivers Market.  When I order books from Dover Publishing, I have ordered with another friend as a way of increasing our total dollars purchased and allowing us to get free shipping and use a coupon for a percentage off of the purchase.  Last year I ordered cases of organic chocolates with about 8 friends.  We received a discount buy ordering cases and had the added benefit of more selection in flavors.  I hope these will give you some ideas on how bulk ordering can save you and your friends some cash.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment