December 22, 2009

Waffle House freebies, and a note about Saving Your Cents


Thanks to Saving Your Cents for this restaurant freebie info:

You can go here to print out a coupon for a FREE sausage biscuit from Waffle House (you can even forward the page to friends and family at the bottom!).
While you're there be sure to click on the link to sign up for the FREE 2010 Waffle House Calendar!

If you haven’t checked out the Saving Your Cents site, I encourage you to do so.  She often has information on freebies, shopping at Kmart, and other couponing info that you can’t find other places. 

I had hoped to have more time on the computer this morning, but I’ve started my holiday baking and meal prep.  I’ll try to post here and there when I have breaks.  If you have any freebies or couponing info that you think readers would like to know about, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at couponingincriticaltimes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment