January 3, 2010

Co-op Advantage Stores/Three Rivers Market January Sale and Match-ups

image

The New Year has brought with it new coupons.  I’ve updated the Co-op Advantage Stores/Three Rivers Market January match-up list.  Some coupons are no longer available, but I hope you were able to print them before the sites refreshed.  The feedback I’ve received from readers is that having this list before the end of the month has been helpful, as it allows greater access to printable coupons from both months. 

I’ve drawn lines through coupons that are no longer available and have added asterisks beside new coupons.  Please let me know if you find any coupons or updates that I’ve missed.  Go here to view the match-up post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gabrielle...I love ThreeRiversMarket!!! Robin

    ReplyDelete