January 12, 2010

“Free” paper at Office Max

Hero

Did you see this deal advertised in the Sunday circulars?  Since they allow 2 per customer, this could provide you with a huge amount of paper for a few dollars.  Since I don’t shop at Office Max that often, I’m pretty hesitant to work this deal, though.  I can’t imagine how I’d spend $70 worth of store credit (in the form of their MaxPerks Rewards program).  We fill our ink for the printer at a local store, and ink would be the only big expense I can imagine having in the next few months.  What about you?  What are your thoughts on working this deal?    Visit Money Saving Mom for more information on this deal.

If you are interested in viewing the deals at Staples this week that are free after rebate or Staples Rewards, check out their weekly sales ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment