January 12, 2010

The Lemonade Stand Award

Words cannot express how thrilled I am to receive this blogging award from Chels at Fantastic Find!!  It is my very first blogging award!  I’ll confess that I’m not the computer expert in the family—that title belongs to my sweet husband.  I’ll see if he will add the logo to the blog when he gets a chance to be in front of the computer.

The Lemonade Stand Award is for bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

Rules:

-Put the Lemonade Stand Logo on your blog.
-Nominate 10 blogs or more.
-Link to the nominees in your post.
-Comment on the nominees blogs letting them know they've received an award.
-Show link love to the blogger who gave you the award.

My nominees for the Lemonade Stand Award are:

 Frugally Farming Family

Six Flower Mom

Organic Deals and Coupons 

Saving and Giving 

Coupon Mommie 

Ode de Trio

Living on More for Less

Saving Your Cents 

Knoxville Mamabelle

The Deal Fanatic

5 comments:

  1. Wow Gabe! Thanks! Very sweet of you! You definitely deserve the award too. Great job!

    -Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Gabrielle! Thank you so much for passing this along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't a vote, at least I don't think so. I think it is mainly a way of promoting blogs.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete