- Check out this cute slipper pattern at Ten Things Farm.
- I loved this quoted “article” from the Onion on Sharon Astyk’s blog.
- Read this guest post on Life as Mom for some good tips on rotating your food items in the pantry.
- Another post from Sharon Astyk, but I had to include this one. She writes 10 ideas for reducing your usage.
- This post on earthquake preparedness is worth the read. When I was growing up, our area was on a major fault line and we often had earthquake drills. This post included some tips that I hadn’t thought of before.
Have a marvelous weekend!