January 30, 2010

Reminder—Coupon Fair Rescheduled

It is a winter wonderland outside my window, and I thought it a good idea to remind everyone that we’ve rescheduled the coupon fair.

Our reschedule date is Saturday, February 27th from 9am-12n.  Almost all of the booth representatives are still planning on being present for the fair, so you’re still in for a treat on the reschedule date.  Please mark your calendars and plan on attending the fair on the 27th.  We look forward to seeing you then!  Please contact me at couponingincriticaltimes@gmail.com if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to be there. I wouldn't have been able to come today since I was supposed to be going to the Healthy Living Expo (but now can't do that either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your comment :-) I'm not sure I will make it but thanks for sending the info. Funny enough a friend sent me the link as well and asked if we should go.

    But I'll say Hi if we make it over that way.

    ReplyDelete