January 31, 2010

Target, Glad Force Flex Deal

target frugal mom blogger  columbus ohioUPDATE—Correction, they were $8.49 before the 1.00 store coupon. After the coupon, $6.94 for 84. This is still an excellent price and they only go up a penny each making them .08 cents each!  Thanks Robin. 

I was going to post this with the stockpiling deals, but I decided that some of you might be running to Target tomorrow.  I wanted you to know about this great deal that Robin, a terrific reader, found for us.  I’ll be making a trip to Target this week for some other things, and I’ll be sure to snag this deal while there:

I went to target today. In the add there is glad force flex 84 ct. garbage bags for 9.99 in the bulk section but, in the grocery section, there is the same one except the handles are different. They are reduced to 7.49. There are .55 cents off instantly on some of them and if you have the flip, clip and save coupon mailer book (target mailer) it has a 1.00 off coupon making them 5.94. That is .07 cents each....a real steal!! Robin

1 comment:

  1. I feel like such a dufus...I have to retract the 7.49 on the glad force flex. They were 8.49 before the 1.00 store coupon. So.....after the 1.00 store coupon and the .55 cent instant off coupon they are 6.94 for 84. This is still an excellent price and they only go up a penny each making them .08 cents each. SORRY for the confusion! I have to remember that Target shows the coupon price on the receipt. That throws me off everytime I reference them!!! Once again SORRY! Robin

    ReplyDelete