January 25, 2010

Tip of the day

How are you doing on  your budget?  Early this month I encouraged you to start a family budget if you haven’t already.  If you tend to procrastinate on these kinds of things like I do, I thought a reminder might be helpful.  Having a written budget that my husband and I work on TOGETHER has been such a blessing to us.  We talk about our expenditures more.  We plan ahead.  We are less caught off guard by bills or expenses.  We know how much money we have coming in and how it can be used.

If you are local and are planning on attending The Knoxville Coupon Fair, a representative from Regions bank will host a booth teaching attendees how to start a family budget.  If you already budget, I hope you’ll still visit the booth as a way of honing your skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment