February 12, 2010

Catherine’s—Such a fun shopping day!

Today I had the extreme privilege and honor of helping a new friend with a makeover.  She wanted a more professional look for the office, and I was chosen to help her through the process.  Let me tell you gals, it was SUCH A FUN experience!  Oh my! 

She had a consultation with my sweet Mary Kay lady to give some tips and pointers about make-up for the office.  (If you are in the Knoxville area and want a super Mary Kay consultant, e-mail me to find out more.)

Then we were off to Catherine’s.  With their 25% sale, we were able to get some fantastic bargains!  The clerks at the Knoxville Catherine’s were fantastic.  The manager helped us to pick out some beautiful outfits and coordinates.  It felt a little like that scene in Pretty Woman when the sales clerks are oohing and ahing over Julia Roberts, making her feel special and beautiful.  Mid way through the process my friend was smiling with delight! 

We picked up a few pieces at the mall to complete the wardrobe then had a fun fashion show to end the day on a high note.  It was such a great experience, and I felt so blessed to have been a part of the day. 

All of this to say that if you or someone you know is on the lookout for some great women’s sized clothes, I highly recommend you check out Catherine’s!  I think you’ll be pleased with the prices, variety, and quality.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gabe! Just thought you might want to let your friend know that in the most recent Weight Watchers magazine I received in the mail, there's a $10 off a $25 purchase at Catherine's!

    ReplyDelete