February 11, 2010

Earth Fare Update

UPDATE—I visited our local Earth Fare today.  I browsed the flower shop and the most inexpensive flowers were single roses with greenery and bridle weed for $3.99.  While you are in the store, be sure to pick up their winter savings coupon book, which is packed full of great manufacturer coupons.  I spoke with the clerk who said that they won’t be doing the coupon books in the future and that they will have coupons posted around the store instead.  I was a little disappointed about that news, but at least they are still making coupons available.  Also, they DO NOT have the Mambo Sprouts coupon books in the store.  They said that they have stopped offering those at this time.  Bummer! 

If you plan to be in the store tomorrow 2/12/10, bring this coupon for a free rotisserie chicken with $10 purchase along.  Thanks Coupon Katie for that info!

Oh my, Oh my!  Truffles!!  I like freebies and bonus gifts, but when they are chocolate, I’m in love.  Click the link to print your coupon for free organic truffles with any floral purchase at Earth Fare.  Also note the coupons for lobster tail and tenderloin. 

Want to give a little love this Valentine’s Day?  Drop your flowers by a nursing home or assisted living for the residents there to enjoy.  You might be amazed at how much this simple gesture can brighten

No comments:

Post a Comment