February 10, 2010

Green Giant Potato Coupon!

UPDATE—I just spoke with one of the representatives of the website.  She apologized for the problems that they are having with the coupon.  It is a new site and they are working on the glitches, hoping to have it up and running later this evening or soon thereafter.  I asked her what readers should do about the coupon, and she said that you could send a comment so that they have your e-mail address.  They will notify us when the coupon is up and available again.

Go here to print a buy any two 5 lb. bag of Green Giant Potatoes coupon and receive a third bag FREE.  They sell an organic option that I’ve found at our local Ingles grocery stores. 

Here is some more info from Hip2Save:

You’ll need to first create an account and then confirm your account with a link they send you via email. You should then be able to click the link, login to your account, and then print the coupon. My coupon has an expiration date of 2/28/2010.

I had trouble setting up my account, and I’m guessing it is because this site is being overwhelmed at this time.  If you also have problems, you might want to check back in a few hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment