February 8, 2010

Kashi Honey Sunshine Package Deal

Kashi Honey Sunshine, Honey Sunshine thumbnail

When I was in Kroger last, I took advantage of this deal.  I had a $1/1 peelie from another purchase that I used.  If you sign up for the Kashi community for the first time, you should get a $1.50/1 coupon in your inbox.  Also, they usually send a coupon in with their free samples. I know that this deal is at our local stores—let us know if you find it at your Kroger in another region.

This morning I was at the new Fountain City Kroger in the natural food section. On an end cap next to the milk there was a double box of Kashi cereal (2 packaged in plastic) for 6 dollars and I think that you also get a coupon for free Kashi bars.  I glanced at it and kept walking (it was a one track mind kind of trip).  I have several coupons for Kashi that i cut out of (i think) vegetarian times (for a dollar off Kashi cereal), but I am sure there are more coupons available on the internet for Kashi. That would work out to be a pretty good deal with the free bars.  I didn't know if that would be something of interest for you, and you might have already known about this.

Thanks Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment