February 11, 2010

Knoxville Deals at West Town Mall

I enjoyed a morning of freebies today!  I did a little walking workout at the mall for free.  Daughter Dearest and I ate a yummy breakfast at Chick-fil-a for free.  Then we stopped into Godiva for a free piece of chocolate.  I took back a pair of slacks at Coldwater Creek and while at the mall I scouted some other good deals and sales that I thought I’d share with you:

Froots is offering a 10% discount when you show proof of a gym membership

The Disney Store is offering a BOGO deal on their plush toys

Baby Bundles is having a big clearance sale

Justice is offering 40% off of everything in their store (through Monday)

Coldwater Creek is having a progressive sale--$20 off of a $100 purchase, $30 off of a $150 purchase, $50 off of a $200 purchase

Bath and Body works is having their President’s Day Sale with lots of specials and goodies

At f.y.e. you can reserve your copy of New Moon for $5

No comments:

Post a Comment