February 23, 2010

My Target Trip

Since I stopped by the church on the way home to drop off some things, this is a photo free shopping trip report. 

1 Johnson’s Buddies Soap 97cts, free after $1 manufacturer coupon adjusted down

1 Scotch Fur Fighter $3.99, free after $4 manufacturer coupon adjusted down

4 Gillette $1.99 each, free after $4/2 manufacturer coupon adjusted down

1 Rimmel Mascara $2.24, free after $3 manufacturer coupon adjusted down

5 Poptarts $4/2 price match from Kmart ad, received $5 Target gift card

5 Special K Fruit Crisps $2.50 each, used 4 $1/1 and one 75ct/1, received $5 Target gift card

5 100 calorie Right Bites $2.39 each, used four 75ct/1 coupons (These have been donated to the church.  It was one of those days when it was just easier to put it all on one tab and pay the tax than to deal with a separate tax free order), received $5 Target gift card

3 reusable bag credits= 15cts off

Total--$28.70, Total after $15 gift cards= $13.70, Total Saved $43.66 or 68.62%

 

NOTE—I looked for the Baby Alive to see if they were on clearance, and they are still priced at $19.99 at my Target store.

1 comment:

  1. nicely done!

    Baby Alive...LOL...I remember my Baby Alive...I'm sure my mom does too...I ran out of diapers, but not out of food, so while my mom was having a rather large party, I decided to feed Baby Alive all the food I had left. With diapers. Yes. It was a mess. Mom was not happy. Glad I have boys :)

    ReplyDelete