February 18, 2010

Shell and Kroger Plus Card Discount

Have you been to Shell yet to try out your Kroger Plus Card?  I filled up the tank yesterday.  Since I was keying in my number from my keychain card, the process was a little confusing at first.  The Shell attendant came with me to the car and helped orient me to the process.  She was super nice, and I think that the fill up will be easier next time because of her assistance. 

I paid $2.18 with the Kroger Plus Card discount per gallon!  If you haven’t yet checked out the details, head over to Coupon Katie to read all of the about it.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that fuel points are awarded based on your grocery total before coupons so we should all be getting a good price on gas!
    Glad someone has tried this already. Does the price automatically adjust based on your number of available points or can you pick? For example, if I have 600 points, will it automatically deduct .60 or can I choose to use only 300 points for a .30 deduction? I'm thinking about how to maximize fill ups with two vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not entirely sure how it deducts your points yet. I had thought I would make it to Kroger today to find out, but I didn't yet. I'll let you know as I hear more.

    As for the deduction--it changes the price on the tank. Instead of per gallon at the regular price it reads the discounted price. You don't get to pick the deduction.

    ReplyDelete