February 27, 2010

Welcome Coupon Fair Attendees!

DSC_9627Welcome to Couponing in Critical Times!  I’m glad that you stopped in, and I hope you’ll visit often.  You can sign up to be a follower and/or subscribe to my feed in the left hand column to make staying on top of money saving tips and freebies easier. 

About me
I am a mother of a darling daughter and have a wonderful, patient husband. It is he who started this blog for me. With encouragement from him and some wonderful friends, I have been blogging since May of 2009.  You’ll learn more about why I blog at this post.

What will you find at this site?
You will see just about anything that is related to frugality on my blog.  I love to get a good deal, so you’ll find posts on saving money, budgeting, and shopping sales. I believe in the importance of buying locally made products, protecting the environment, and building food security.  Therefore, you will see posts related to green living. On this site, you’ll find everything from food preservation to gardening with daily frugal tips mixed in. I hope you enjoy what you see here and let others know about the site. It is my hope that what you learn here will be used to help your family and community. I have been blessed with many people in my life who took the time to teach me skills and the importance of being a good steward of the resources presented to me. Please “pay forward” any tips or tools you learn here so that others might benefit from your knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. i COMPLETELY forgot it was this weekend, until i saw your face on WBIR this evening! i was like. . .i know her! he he he!

    anyways, i hope it went great, and hopefuly next time i'll remember. . .especially since we were here all day! by the way, you did great on there!

    ReplyDelete