March 19, 2010

Farmers Market Dates, Knoxville

I just received these dates from Bob Due, a local farmer.  If any of you know of more details on local farmers markets you would like for me to post, please add them in the comments section. 

Market beginnings:


Starting Friday, April 16th.
And Tuesday, April 20th.             
Laurel Church of Christ parking lot
1111 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN.

Thursdays.. to be announced.                              
New Harvest Park
111 New Harvest Ln., Knoxville, TN.


Saturday May 1st is the opening day for Market Square.

2 comments:

  1. question. after reading the unhealthy truth, do you happen to know of a local farmer that actually sales fresh whole milk? you can email me at runyanjess@yahoo.com or leave me a message at my blog if you don't care! i'll probably forget that i asked you this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.realmilk.com/where5.html

    nevermind. .. just googled it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete