March 16, 2010

FREE Coupon Workshop March 29th

 

New Image

Please join me for my COUPONING 101 workshop.  Thanks to Julie for all of her help on this!

Learn how to save 50-75% on your grocery purchases by using smart shopping strategies and coupons!

Gabrielle Blake, author of the local blog Couponing in Critical Times, will teach strategies for organizing coupons, explore resources that make couponing easier and demonstrate ways to buy many items for free or even at a profit. Registration is recommended but not required, call 865-525-5431.

Monday, March 29

6:00 p.m.

Burlington Branch Library

4614 Asheville Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37924

8 comments:

  1. i so hope my husband doesn't pull a double that day! i really really want to come...and you are out my way, this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your class! See you then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know of anyone who posts deals for TN Piggly Wiggly? Southernsavers does the GA SC deals and they have Green Bax and we don't. I have a Pig in Spring City and Pikeville, but do not shop there becuase I do not get a flyer. I contacted Piggly Wiggly via their web site to see if it was available any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and my Mom have already registered! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can check at the BeCentsAble grocery gathering. She has a list of stores and where to find the match-ups. here ya go:
    http://becentsable.blogspot.com/2008/08/becentsables-original-grocery-gathering.html
    If you don't find it there, you could go to HotCouponWorld and make a posting asking if anyone does these.

    Hope this helps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this post today which has links for some Piggly Wiggly match-ups. http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2010/03/piggly-wiggly-midwest-betty-crocker-fruit-snacks-050-boxes/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you give your time and effort to help others for free. That's why I follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your compliment Rochele. It totally made my day! Love your site as well!!

    ReplyDelete