March 28, 2010

FREE Coupon Workshop on Monday!

New Image

Please join me for my COUPONING 101 workshop.  Thanks to Julie for all of her help on this!

Learn how to save 50-75% on your grocery purchases by using smart shopping strategies and coupons!

Gabrielle Blake, author of the local blog Couponing in Critical Times, will teach strategies for organizing coupons, explore resources that make couponing easier and demonstrate ways to buy many items for free or even at a profit. Registration is recommended but not required, call 865-525-5431.

Monday, March 29

6:00 p.m.

Burlington Branch Library

4614 Asheville Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37924

2 comments:

  1. Just called about the workshop and was told it is full and registration was required. If I had known that I would have registered. Disappointing but will catch it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you had that experience. They had 80 people registered, and the fire marshal allows 85 in the room. They decided to stop taking registrations because they were afraid that more people would show up than they could house. However, the yucky weather kept some folks away and it would have worked for you to have attended. I'm so sorry that happened. I think that it was a learning process for them, as they weren't sure how to handle the registrations and seating issues.

    Julie at the library is planning some follow up workshops there to cover different aspects of couponing. I highly recommend that you contact the library to sign up for more information on those plans. Also some of the other couponers in the area (Jennifer of Coupon Mommie and Jennifer of Living on More for Less) hold regular coupon workshops. You could contact either of them via their websites (see my links tab) to get more information.

    I hope it didn't dampen your spirits too much. I know what a bummer those kinds of things can be. Please accept my apology and don't let it hinder you from couponing. ;)

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete