March 19, 2010

Glee Gum BOGO Coupon


When our daughter turned 4, she was thrilled to be old enough to chew gum.  Long story short, when she was really young, we let her try gum.  She almost choked.  When she would ask how old she would have to be when she could chew gum, we said 4.  Now, I’m thrilled that we waited because it makes it special to her and appreciated.  I looked and looked for gum that didn’t contain a lot of junk, and I found Glee Gum at Three Rivers Market.  She loves it!

I was happy to see this coupon info on the Organic Deals and Coupons site today.  I have our coupons printed and ready for our next trip to TRM. 

I have yet to find an all organic gum, so we chew glee gum here. It does not contain artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colors or artificial sweeteners (e.g. aspartame, saccharin or cyclamate) and it's made from real chicle.
You can get a B1G1 Free coupon on their site. It doesn't expire until 12.31.2010. The price at my local health store is about $.89 for a pack.
You can also head on over to Sweet Greens and enter to win some!

4 comments:

  1. Golly gee, thanks for featuring Glee!
    You are officially tops with me!
    -The Glee Guy, humble mascot of Glee Gum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gabrielle...Robin here. I love Glee Gum for my kids, so thanks for the coupon! Do you know of any stores that carry the gummy kits around here? I would really like to try them. My son loves, loves, loves gummy candy! Thanks a million, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I don't Robin. Three Rivers Market is pretty excellent about ordering things like this for you, though. You might could call and ask if it were possible. Keep me posted if you find another source. I'd love to try them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gabrielle...I will let you know if I do!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete