March 6, 2010

A little light reading

  • This post was thought provoking for me.  We generate one bag of trash per week and are pretty proud of that amount.  Yet, I’m now interested to see if we can do better.  I remember when I was in Eastern Europe the main trash can for the family was the size of a bathroom trashcan in the US. 
  • Don’t be appalled by the title of this post.  It is harmless and hilarious.  TOO funny! 
  • Savvy Blogging has some good links for bloggers who make money off of their site.
  • This post made me go “hmmmm”.  I’ll be interested to hear what friends have to say after reading it.  What about composting toilets?  What about the people who use urine to fertilize their gardens?  I had just picked up 6 free 4 packs of eco-friendly tp, and I guess I was happy to have them in stock after reading this.

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I personally can never have enough toilet paper!! Call me crazy....but that is how I feel! I also never pay more than .25 cents a roll. I have a family of four...so running out of toilet paper is not an option in my house. I am sure most people feel that way also. As for using rags....DEFINATLY NOT AN OPTION!!! Robin

    ReplyDelete