March 16, 2010

Oscar Mayer $1.50/1 Bacon

oscar mayer bacon coupon Oscar Mayer Bacon Available Again!!!: High Value Printable Coupon

When I first saw this on a fellow blogger’s site and tried it, the prints were already gone.  They have made more available, and if I were you, I’d print them quickly.  The following is from Mojo Savings:

Kraft is currently offering up a high value $1.50/1 printable coupon for Oscar Mayer Bacon. These are extremely rare, I would print now before it disappears.

I’ve seen a few deals matched with this coupon already.  This one works the catalina at Kroger, but since our Kroger stores in Knoxville aren’t allowing more than 2 printable coupons per product, I’m not sure if you could get away with it.

Walgreens has ready to eat OM bacon for BOGO at around $4.  With these coupons it would be just under $1 for two.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gabe! Just so you know, I've had no problem with printables at the Asheville Hwy Kroger. Not one mention of it--crossing fingers!!

    ReplyDelete