March 30, 2010

Updating you on Deals and Freebies

Yesterday I was busy getting ready for the Couponing 101 class, and I didn’t have much of a chance to update my site.  The long list below is an effort to keep you updated on the newest deals and freebies posted by some of the main couponing sites.  Hopefully, I’ll have more of a chance to post soon.  Until then, enjoy these deals!

Go here to learn how to get free Windex at CVS with this coupon.
Go here to learn where to use the fantastic $3/1 coupon.
Go here for the details on the Stayfree moneymaker at CVS
quiznos Quiznos Coupon: Buy One Get One Free Go here for the BOGO Quiznos coupon.
cost plus world market Cost Plus World Market Coupon: Save $10 off $30 Go here for a $10/$30 World Market coupon.
The Hasbro coupons have been reset.  Here are some Target matchups.
Go here for some Bath & Body Works freebies with coupons.
Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon.
JFM Free Just For Men Shampoo And Conditioner: Walgreens Starts 3/31   4/3 Go here to learn how to get Just for Men shampoo free at Wags.
Go here to learn how to use price matching to get Biz detergent for free.
ingles-advantage-card-deal Go here for the scoop on purchasing Method Laundry Detergent at deep discount.
Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ with Helioplex<sup>®</sup> Go here to learn how to get sunblock for free at CVS

2 comments:

  1. I have seen the cvs Stayfree moneymaker deal detailed on several blogs. But I cannot find the bigif coupon. Do you have one? Or did we not get it in this area. It kind of drives me crazy when I can't locate a coupon...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that we received it in Knoxville. However, I *think* that Maryville might have received it--just in case you know someone who lives in that area and could get the coupon that way.

    Sometimes I'll post these deals that may not be as applicable to those of us in Knox Co, b/c some of the surrounding areas receive different coupons than we do. I have a lady at church who lives in Maryville and brings her coupons for the Coupons for Christ ministry at my church, which is why I know they get different ones.

    ;) Have a fantastic evening!

    ReplyDelete