March 29, 2010

Welcome Couponing 101 Attendees!

DSC_9627Welcome to Couponing in Critical Times!  I’m glad that you stopped in, and I hope you’ll visit often.  You can sign up to be a follower and/or subscribe to my feed in the left hand column to make staying on top of money saving tips and freebies easier. 

About me
I am a mother of a darling daughter and have a wonderful, patient husband. It is he who started this blog for me. With encouragement from him and some wonderful friends, I have been blogging since May of 2009.  You’ll learn more about why I blog at this post.

What will you find at this site?
You will see just about anything that is related to frugality on my blog.  I love to get a good deal, so you’ll find posts on saving money, budgeting, and shopping sales. I believe in the importance of buying locally made products, protecting the environment, and building food security.  Therefore, you will see posts related to green living. On this site, you’ll find everything from food preservation to gardening with daily frugal tips mixed in. I hope you enjoy what you see here and let others know about the site. It is my hope that what you learn here will be used to help your family and community. I have been blessed with many people in my life who took the time to teach me skills and the importance of being a good steward of the resources presented to me. Please “pay forward” any tips or tools you learn here so that others might benefit from your knowledge.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again. And fun to hear you speak! Thanks so much for helping us learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you again as well! Thanks for attending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my Mom attended last night's class. We have been couponing for about 2 years now but we still learned some great tips from you that we haven't heard before. You did a real good presentation! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for last night's class, though I think I could/should sit thru it again to grasp it all. Not because of your presenting, just a reflection on myself is all. On way home stopped at Walmart to purchase 2 of the All You magazines. One for me, the other for my ex-wife. Any ideas for how to share Couponing 101 with friends and family in another area of the country?

    Thanks Again,

    Mark A. Taylor
    DaddyofKaos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback! It is so nice to hear that the workshop was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wanted to thank you so much for the class! I have never really done coupons before, but in my first week since your class, I've already saved $15. I know once I get a good stockpile of coupons, that number will go way up! So thank you, thank you! Your class will make it much less stressful when I go to part time hours in a few months. I am returning to college to get my teaching degree.
    I did have a question - you mentioned during the class about going to Office Max or Office Depot for deals on ink toner. Can you point me in the right direction? I've printed so many coupons that I need a refill but am bamboozled by their websites!!!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete