April 24, 2010

A little light reading

Guys and gals, I’ve been a little busy this week and haven’t read much on line.  So, it is your turn.  Please add anything in the comments section that you’d like to share with other readers. 

  • What are your favorite websites?  Which ones do  you use to find deals, coupons, or money saving information?
  • What are you reading right now?  I just put one of the books by Dr. Mathew Sneed on hold from the library and look forward to reading it.
  • What are your favorite magazines?  Mother Earth News, Body + Soul, All You are among my current faves. 
  • Any posts that you’ve found this week that you’d like to share with others?
  • Have any inspirational photos you’d like to share with others?  What about ones from your grocery trips where you used coupons? 

I hope to be back in the blogging swing again soon.  Until then, I’m off being a busy bee.  Have a stupendous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment