April 2, 2010

Pilot Travel Centers Free 32 oz fountain drink

Folks, make note that this is awesome coupon is for the TRAVEL CENTERS, not the food marts.  Usually the Pilot Travel Centers have diesel for big rigs, and the signs specifically say Travel Center on them.  Become a Facebook Fan of Pilot, and look for the “coupons” tab to have access to this coupon, valid through May 31.  Note that you do not have to purchase anything in order to redeem the coupon, but who doesn’t need to fill up their gas tanks??

When I used my coupon for the free hot beverage a few weeks ago, I went into the travel center off of the Strawberry Plains exit off of I 40.  I was so unbelievably impressed with how the staff treated me there.  I was not only greeted at the door, but also was asked a few times if there was anything they could help me find or do to help me.  One of the staff even turned me on to a new flavor of their cappuccino—caramel turtle.  Everyone was so professional and the experience totally brightened my day!  I have been meaning to phone the main office to tell them what a wonderful job they are doing, and I’ll make a point to do so before the week is over.  Until then, I hope if you are travelling on Interstate 40 heading north, that you’ll stop in to the Strawberry Plains Pilot travel center.  FANTASTIC staff!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gabrielle!

    Thank you so much for the very kind words about our team members at the Strawberry Plains location. So glad you enjoyed the new Caramel Turtle cappuccino as well! Thanks for the post. We really appreicate it!

    Lynsay Caylor
    Pilot Travel Centers

    ReplyDelete