May 1, 2010

A little light reading

  • I liked this article on ways to use coupons and deals to score healthy foods.
  • This is a good post about greywater and its potential use.
  • I had never thought about seed selection in regards to organic gardening on a large scale.  Food for thought!
  • Happy Meals illegal—what do you think of this?
  • Cheap and Thrifty are NOT the same thing!  Read this book review for some more insight.
  • This is a great post on how to teach your children financial lessons.
  • I loved this poem and post by ChildOrganics.  We just finished Charlotte’s Web, and last night we were considering what chapter books we would start next.  What are you reading with your children?  Maybe you can give me some ideas for great chapter books for 4 year olds.

Have a super-duper weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I watched the illegal happy meals piece. I don't really have an opinion on if the government should be legislating this or not. What I find so sad though, is that so many parents are making such poor decisions for their children and that they can't stand up to a child who whines for a toy!

    ReplyDelete