- Go here for some ideas on healthy foods to eat while pregnant. (Go here if you have trouble with the link). And just in case you are wondering, I’m not pregnant at this time.
- Want to learn more about victory gardens? Here is an excerpt:
- This is where victory gardens come in, because the value you get from a backyard garden differs from the value you get from your job or your savings in a crucial way: money doesn’t mediate between your labor and the results. If you save your own seeds, use your own muscles, and fertilize the soil with compost you make from kitchen and garden waste – and many gardeners do these things, of course – the only money your gardening requires of you is whatever you spend on beer after a hard day’s work. The vegetables that help feed your family are produced by the primary economy of sun and soil and the secondary economy of sweat; the tertiary economy has been cut out of the loop.
- Here is a recipe for making homemade toothpaste. I look forward to trying this!
- I’ve been telling clients about this website tons this last week, and thanks to Coupon Katie, I’m passing the word on to you all as well. Depends and Poise pads are also on the list of products if you or a family member has that need.
Hope your weekend is a relaxing one where you get to daydream, rest, snuggle, dawdle, and delight in the many blessings the days offer you!