May 4, 2010

White Flower Farm 20% off Gift Certificates

Save 20% on Gift Certificates Mother's Day

One year for my birthday, my cousin gave me a gift certificate to White Flower Farm.  I still delight in the beauty of the bulbs and perennials that I purchased with that gift.  If your mom or someone special in  your life is a gardener, you might be interested in this deal:

Gardeners love new plants and the process of choosing them can keep them occupied for months. That's why a White Flower Farm Gift Certificate is the perfect gift for the gardeners on your list. It's quick and easy for you and offers the fortunate recipient the opportunity to select from among the more than 1,000 annuals, perennials, bulbs, shrubs, vines, and houseplants in our catalogues. You'll have no worries about size or color, and no wrapping to do. It couldn't be easier, and the recipient will be delighted by your good taste and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment