June 14, 2010

Weekly Matchups and Deals June 13-June 20

FamilyDollarLogo

Family Dollar June 8-June 28

earth-fare-market

Earth Fare June

DGhome_header_1

Dollar General

Co-op Advantage Stores/Three Rivers Market June Matchups and Three Rivers Market Weekly Deals here.

Fred'sLowPriceLogoforWebsite

Fred’s June 7-June 25 Matchups

target frugal mom blogger  columbus ohio

Target

kroger deals kroger sales logo

Kroger

advantage_card

Ingles 

Food City

Walgreens

Walgreens

cvspharmacy

CVS

What to watch for at local farmers markets: I was so pleased to see raspberries, black raspberries, blueberries, plums and peaches at the downtown farmers market this weekend.  We devoured the black raspberries before I could make the cobbler I had planned.  How I wish I’d bought more! 

Also look for fresh eggs, milk, meats, greens (think kale, Swiss chard, lambs quarters, and Chinese cabbage), edible flowers, green cabbage, broccoli, onions, the first of the hot peppers, summer squashes  tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, new potatoes, herbs, potted plants and flowers, honey, and home canned goods like jams and jellies.  I also found a farmer selling dried garlic, and I saw a few farmers with carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment