July 29, 2010

Cracker Barrel Front Porch Friends $10/$10 Reward

Front Porch Friends

I logged on to my Cracker Barrel Front Porch Friends Account this morning to see what coupons I had in preparation for a short road trip to find that Cracker Barrel is wrapping up the Front Porch Friends program:

We’ve enjoyed thanking our Front Porch Friends™ with rewards this year. But, now we’re wrapping up this program, so we can focus on new ways for our guests to enjoy Cracker Barrel. To thank you for participating in our program, we’ve added a gift of $10 off your next Cracker Barrel purchase of $10 or more onto your Front Porch Friends account. Visit us soon to enjoy your $10 reward before it expires on 1/31/11. We’ll be waiting with a smile.

While I am bummed that they are closing the program, I’m also pretty happy about the $10/$10 reward! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww...how sad! My kids love love love Cracker Barrel. I'm curious what they will come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was so bummed. We have a trip planned to Memphis soon and almost always stop on the way at one of the many Cracker Barrels we pass. I was hoping that I might have a $5 coupon or something like that on there, but I guess the $10/$10 is even better. I hope they have something new to replace it.

    ReplyDelete