July 23, 2010

More FREE Food!

The Pizza KitchenDid you enjoy your free queso at Moe’s this week?  When I was in line, the guys there told me to mark my calendar for August 24th for Moe’s FREE burrito day.  Consider it marked!  The info isn’t yet posted to the Facebook or website, so I’m not sure if this is for all locations or not.  I’ll keep you posted as I learn more closer to time. 

Coupon Katie found this great freebie at Pizza Kitchen.  Mark your calendars for August 18th for FREE Pizza Day at Pizza Kitchen in Knoxville.

Don’t forget the FREE Tea Day at McAlister’s coming up on July 29th, too!

Earlier this week I had free queso and chips at Moe’s.  Today our daughter and I had an impromptu free meal at Chick-fil-a with coupons (free kid’s meal, free drink, and free spicy chicken sandwich—ALL completely FREE).  I’m about to sign up for a FREE gift card to a restaurant with points earned through MyPoints.com.  With all of the freebies on my calendar and all of the freebies that I will score on my birthday (August 26th), I should be well fed for the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment