July 26, 2010

Thank you!

Today has had its ups and downs.  I am one of those crazy people that actually like Mondays, and I started off with high hopes for the day.  I had one major goal, which was to find a cocktail dress to wear to the wedding reception for my cousin this weekend.  With a relatively quick trip to the mall, I checked that off the list.  This afternoon, however, had a few hiccups, and I returned home feeling a little out of sorts.  I turned on the computer to check my email and saw that I now have 90 followers!!!  You have no earthly idea how much that helped to end this day on a high note!!  I know that might seem silly to some folks, but I thoroughly enjoy this blog.  I’ve so enjoyed getting to know readers, seeing comments, and picking up emails from people from just about everywhere who have stopped by the blog. 

Thank you!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  Thanks for reading, following, commenting, emailing, and signing up for my feed.  Thanks for your input, your encouragement, your tips, your leads, your deals, and for being you!  You made my day today!

Who knows what I’ll do when the blog reaches 100 followers!  I’m so thrilled right now that I’m doing a little happy dance in my chair. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment