July 14, 2010

Tip of the day

Sorry for not posting much, my internet goes in and out when it rains, making it frustrating to try and post.  Since I can make no complaints about the rain, I gave up computer time and made apple and zucchini bread last night instead.  Yum, yum, yum!

This tip comes straight from the check-out gal at Bed, Bath & Beyond.  Yesterday I was picking up a gift for the bride I mentioned here.  Since they offer FREE wrapping, I watched her as she wrapped the gift.  When she went for the price sticker, I expected her to peel it off with her fingernails, as I always have.  This leaves your fingernails yucky and sometimes the tag tears with some of the price still showing.  Instead, she took a piece of tape and put the sticky side touching the price sticker.  She quickly pulled it back and repeated a couple of more times.  The ink showing the price was gone in seconds without any muss or fuss.  I’ll definitely be using this tip in future gift wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment