July 15, 2010

Tip of the day

Don’t have a coupon you need in hand?  Ask the store clerk or customer service about bringing it in later with your receipt.  When in Target the other day, I was picking up a few workout clothes.  I remembered that there were some new Target apparel coupons, but I couldn’t remember what they were.  I asked the customer service rep if I could bring a coupon in later if they applied, and he said to make sure I bring in my receipt and they would take care of it.  Love that!

Kroger, or at least local Kroger stores in the Knoxville area, will accept coupons at the customer service desk with receipt.

Bed, Bath & Beyond accepts coupons at a later date with receipt.  They also accept competitor’s coupons AND their own expired coupons. 

Where else do you shop that accepts coupons at a later time?

1 comment:

  1. speaking of coupons.... if any of your readers are still holding onto the star olive oil coupons...FoodLion has star olive oil B1G1. They are 6.89 each and they are scanning half price so you do not have to B1 to G1. I bought 5 and used 5 coupons and they scanned for the whole 4.00 off!!!! I got 34.45 worth of olive oil for free and made 2.45!! Best deal I got ever for olive oil!!!!

    ReplyDelete