August 10, 2010

Fabulous My Points Deal for Costco

UPDATE—It looks like you’ll have to check your email for this deal.  I’ve heard it isn’t working for others to just log in.  Watch for the email to take advantage of the deal!!

How I wish we had a Costco nearby!  I have been once to the one in Memphis with my aunt, and I was very impressed.  If you go to MyPoints.com they have a membership for Costco available for $50 AND you’ll receive over $50 worth of coupons. 

If you aren’t yet a MyPoints member, I highly encourage you to sign up for this free program.  You earn points for reading emails, buying through MyPoints, referring friends, and signing up for other deals.  I earn gift certificates that I can use as gifts or for our family to dine out or shop.  Fantastic Program!

Price: $50.00

Purchase at Costco Membership certificate today and receive over $50 in coupons, including:

  • A free rotisserie chicken
  • A free Kirkland Signature™ 2 lb. bag of coffee
  • FREE Kirkland Signature Spring or drinking Water, 35/16.9oz. - and more!
  • And a whole lot more...

I’m including the link here, but if it doesn’t work for you, sign into your account and then look under Costco to access the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment