August 18, 2010

Free Pizza Today, Knoxville

The Pizza Kitchen

I was working today and didn’t think that I was going to be able to make it to the free pizza day at The Pizza Kitchen.  The stars aligned, though, and I not only had a break in my schedule, but I was going to be in the Northshore area around lunch.  I arrived right at 11am and was seated and eating by 11:15.  As I sat and enjoyed my yummy FREE pizza and a little splurge of a soft drink, I was pleased to see so many people I know!  Not only did I see a friend from the Holistic Moms Network who I hadn’t seen in ages, but I also saw Margaret of Blue Frog Creations and Melissa of Frugalissa Finds.  If you haven’t yet made your way to The Pizza Kitchen and will be out west today, I hope you’ll take advantage of this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment