August 12, 2010

Knox County School Coupon Books

Earlier this week Nancy Twigg reminded East Tennesseans that the East TN and Knox County School Coupon Book coupons are going to expire at the end of August.  She has some great tips and ideas for how to make sure you use as many as possible before that time. 

The schools should start selling them in September, and when they do, I encourage you to consider purchasing more than one.  Our family usually buys about 4 of the books (we bought more when Home Depot and other bigger ticket coupons were included), and we always save much, much more than we spend.  My trick for remembering to use the coupon books is that I almost always carry one in my purse.  Whenever I’m checking out, I ask the clerk if the store is in the school coupon book and if not, if they accept competitor’s coupons.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been pleasantly surprised to find a great coupon I could use!

Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea. If you need a coupon book, I am selling the new 2010 school coupon books at a discounted rate. Buy 1 for $8, 2 for $15, 3 for $21. If you want more, just let me know and I will be happy to sell them to you. Call me at 865-310-3073. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete