August 7, 2010

A little light reading

  • My mother-in-law sent me a link to this site.  If you click on the dots, the front page of the city’s newspaper will pop up.  In some cases, you can read the entire paper.  Pretty cool!
  • I want these….now!  YUMMMMMM!
  • I found this list of 8 ways to go green.  It is my hope that most of you look at the list and say to yourself, “I’m already doing all of those things!”  If not, the author gives you some simple steps and encouragement to be more eco-friendly.  Better yet, check out the main website at Earth911.com for a wealth of information.
  • While I’m pretty good about buying healthier foods for our family, this is my downfall.  I wear makeup each day and use many of the free toiletries that are probably the worst about having tons of chemicals in them.  I have to get better about this!
  • I found this website which promotes healthy school lunches. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment