- I liked this post on frugal canning and preserving. Great tips!
- I really want to try this pickled cauliflower recipe when I start seeing cauliflower at the farmers market again. I can eat a whole jar of it by myself, though I’ve never actually canned it at home.
- I liked this idea for a simple solar cooked meal. Even I can do this!
- This is a great post on bartering. Do you barter?
- This is a great post on making sauerkraut by Sandor Katz the author of Wild Fermentations and The Revolution Will Not Be Microwaved. My friend Honor taught me to make sauerkraut a few years ago, and I hope to make it again this fall.
- This was a great post on stockpiling and keeping an inventory.
So what do my choices for this week’s links mean? I guess they mean I’m hungry since all of them are in some way food related. ;) Have a yummy weekend!