August 23, 2010

Mayfield Ice Cream Coupon and Rebate

YUMMMM, Mayfield’s ice cream.  Please excuse me while I wipe the drool off of my face.  Who Said Nothing in Life is Free???? posted a new Mayfield ice cream coupon and rebate form that makes for some free ice cream AND a $1/1 couponEven though the rebate form does not say it, the website says that it is not available for any of the zip codes I typed that were for the East TN region.  If you are outside of our area, though, you might want to key in your zip to see if you can access it.  I would guess that if you are not in one of the zip codes that it accepts, your rebate might not be processed.

If you have never tried Mayfield Ice Cream, I highly recommend that you take advantage of this deal.  I had the opportunity to meet the Mayfield family many times when I was in college, and they are down-to-earth, wonderful people.  Plus, their ice cream is fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. I know, me too!! I would love to have some free Mayfields! ;)

    ReplyDelete